Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Review of Sassy Soft Grip Nail Clippers,

My Amazon Review
4/5 Stars
It's not the best I've ever owned, but then I guess I never owned a super pair of baby nail clippers. I think they specifically are made to be dull, which is probably a good thing. My sister-in-law was so scared of her babies scratching themselves that she would use adult clippers and clip the nails down so low that the baby's fingers would bleed a little due to too-short nails. (I know, isn't that horrible??).

I like these because, not only are they cute, but they are easy to spot when I misplace them, which happens a lot – I have a toddler and an infant, so I am pretty preoccupied and easily distracted. I also like it because, well, it's cute, and who can resist cute?

I have tried a different pair of clippers that are suppose to be “ouch-less” but, I found those to be a pain to try to use, they rarely cut the nails, you had to chew at the nails and pull and tug at them. I only used that pair a few times and went back to these.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment