Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Review of RFID Blocking Sleeves by Security Guard

My Amazon Review
5/5 Stars
You do not know who you are passing when you are walking around, in the mall, theme parks, or even on the sidewalk. Someone bumps into you, whammo! They have your credit card info by getting through a wireless device. It is techno world we live in, and unfortunately there are evil techno geniuses who want to make some easy money – you it may be you who they target. You do not even know who they are, it could have been that sneaky looking scumball who bumped into you while you were in line at the grocery store, or it could have been that nice looking fellow who seemed to have gotten a little too close while you were waiting in line for the ATM machine. Whatever the case, you need some protection, that is why I wanted to try these out! I knew I was vulnerable and needed to protect my credit.

I tested the card in this sleeve provided by Signal Guard. I kept the card in the sleeve and tried to use it for one of those wave and pay stations outside the window of a drive-thru. It worked!! I could not be happier!

My husband and I do not have passports, but we have a few credit cards between us. You get 10, which is a little more than needed, but we put the extras away. The sleeves are durable and fit easily in your wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment