Saturday, January 30, 2016

Review of Infantino Foot Rattles, Zebra and Tiger

My Amazon Review
2/5 Stars
I remember seeing these in the store when my first child was a few months old and I wanted to get them for her. I thought the were a little pricey at full retail, so I passed them up and did not get them. I was waiting for a sale, but by time there was one, she was way too old for them. Sadly I had wished I had bought them at full retail price, because they just seem too cool and neat, I knew she would have enjoyed them a lot, but, oh well.

Fast forward a year, oh my goodness, I found I was pregnant again, this time with my little boy. While in the store, I passed them again. Ehh... full retail... I wanted to get them, but I was still pregnant I could bide my time until my little bun in the oven was born, so I was not in any rush. I kept my eye put for a sale.

Then, finally it happened! After my little was born and about 3 months old, there was a sale going on! And, what perfect timing! It was a few weeks before Christmas! Perfect! I bought them! It was also perfect timing for my little dude because he was just starting to discover his feet and kick them around. I was overjoyed, I could not be any more thrilled.

Christmas morning: what the heck!? They don't fit? He did not even have large feet! He was not a large baby! The holes of the sock rattles are too small, they need to be elastic. I did manage to squeeze them on his feet, much to his discomfort... He did like them, but there were just too danged small! Does this company think preemies to newborns are interested in their feet? They're nuts! What a waste!! Great concept,poor delivery..... :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment