Saturday, January 30, 2016

Review of Organic Cotton Baby Rattle

My Amazon Review
3/5 Stars
This rattle is a bit dull. It is sort of cute, but it really lacks color. I suppose my little one prefers more bright colors. But, even my little niece did not care for it. Other than that, it is a soft rattle, but the rattle noise is not really there, you can barely hear it, and I think that's another reason why my baby does not particularly care for it. I understand this is organic, but why does organic need to be so, so... dull for? Yes, because of harmful dyes, but still... I think this world would be a very dull place if we only had dull colors to work with. Naturally, this is not suppose to be a work of art, it is for a baby, but, it's still dull. Everything in my baby's room is bright. You should see how his eyes light up when he sees something he cute little peepers spies something colorful as opposed to dull. I think if he were to write this review he would say approximately the same thing: it is dull.
 
 

1 comment: