Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review of Rear View Baby Mirror by Baby & Mom


My Amazon Review
5/5 Stars
 
I found something I like! I did have another one, but it was smaller and did not move. I would have to adjust my review mirror in order to look at it, but who wants to do that on the road? I ditched that mirror a long time ago. I love how big this one is, I was not expecting it to be that way. I also like that the mirror is not flat, it is curved so it takes in more viewing and makes it easier for me to see my little one. When the baby is old enough and I no longer feel as though I need to watch him every second, I will tilt it so that he will be able to see himself. He already loves seeing the “other baby” in the mirror, but for now I will use it to keep an eye on him! I read another review that they were disappointed that it does not have music. Well, if you can more distractions, more power to you. After a while those noise toys and constant electric music will drive me up a wall, so I would not have gotten one of those in the first place. I will take a nice quiet mirror to go along with the other quiet toys that are in the car for the baby and my toddler.

Product link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016NKPDBG?ref_=cm_rdp_product
Review link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R1Q3WFGAU6SBO3?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl



No comments:

Post a Comment