Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review of DHEA Supplement by Zhou Nutrition


 My Amazon Review
4/5 Stars

If I had but one wish it would be to be able to take this while pregnant! But, unfortunately, a woman can not. I took this while going through my monthly cycle, and it helped keep up my mood, even my husband noticed the difference. However, I am unsure if I should take this on a regular basis since the Mayo Clinic lists a many, many, unique side effects of taking this, including women growing facial hair, a deep voice, and irregular periods. For men it includes an increase in aggression. Other side effects include acne, headache, nausea, sleep problems, etc. But, whenever I read regular people's reviews, I do not see anything like this. So, maybe the Mayo Clinic lists side effects of people who take ten tablets a day or something. For now, I plan to just take it during my cycle and on days I feel blue for unknown reasons because it does give an extra boost (for me anyway).

Product link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UXLUFJ2?ref_=cm_rdp_product
Review link:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/RVXFMAX821BZX?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl



1 comment:

  1. DHEA, dehydroepiandrosterone, is most abundant adrenal steroid hormone in the body. It is secreted by the adrenal gland and serves as aprecursor for testosterone and estrogen which regulates fat and mineral metabolism, endocrine and reproductive function, and energy levels. DHEA levels peak around age 25 and then decline steadily.

    Nutrition DHEA 50mg
    Promotes Healthy Immune Function
    Buy Vitamin Product in usa
    Cheape Best Vitamin in usa
    Buy Best Vitamin Product

    ReplyDelete