Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review of FOCUS+ Natural Memory Booster from UltraNura


 My Amazon Review
4/5 Stars

Do you ever have trouble focusing? I do. Morning: get up, baby is crying, oops I forgot to go to the bathroom, toddler wants out of bed, time to eat breakfast, dang it I forgot to change her diaper, ugh I have to get the baby's diaper, toddler still wants to eat. Noontime: I need to call the internet company again, the internet is on the blitz again, oh no I have to get the baby, oh and I promised to send that recipe to my sister in law, the toddler wants something, the baby is crying again, must eat lunch. Afternoon: ugh, I forgot to defrost the meat for dinner, looks like leftovers again, my mom calls, the baby is crying again. Dang, it's almost 6pm, hubby will be home soon, ugh, I look a mess and the house is no better, I'm tired and frazzled. Right, gotta get those leftovers going! Here's hubby and he asked if I ever called the internet company.... ah, dang... Okay, I need a little focusing help, but that was a couple of months ago from this review even though I just got a bottle for a review. While they are not miracle pills, they do help and I am able to remember things better (yes, I called the internet company!). My husband likes to take them, too because he says they help him focus at his desk job. He takes one with lunch so he does not get “food-coma”. During the last couple of months his job performance improved. We are overall happy with it, it's not PERFECT, but it does help!

Product link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0189BB65O?ref_=cm_rdp_product
Review link: https://www.amazon.com/review/R1IEQDTJ3WBYQ1...



1 comment:

  1. I guess I could use this right now. I really need to get a post up, but I have just been doing other things. Sounds like the perfect supplement for me!

    ReplyDelete