Friday, February 5, 2016

Review of the Gideon™ 5 Inch Flameless LED Candle






My Amazon Review
5/5 Stars

Wow, this is a nice flameless candle! The flicker is so cool! I only own one other flameless candle, and while I love the way it looks (extreme drip-style) it just has this tiny light bulb and you can tell even from a distance that is is fake. The Gideon Flameless LED Candle, on the other hand, you would have to take a second look to realize it is fake, and that is when you are standing next to it, too! I also love that it comes with a remote, which my old one does not. There are settings for 2hr, 4hr, 6hr, and 8hr. Personally, I don't think I'd ever use the 8 hour setting unless I plan to stay up all night or keep the house dark during the day. Other settings include “candle” and “light”. There's really not too much of a difference between the two except the “candle” mode flickers a bit more. The dim and bright buttons are nice, it does not get too bright on the highest setting, but I would have liked the dimmest to be slightly more dim. The “drip-style” of the candle is on the skimpy side, you can only tell there are some slight “drippings” with a certain angle of light. Overall, I really like the candle and LOVE the flicker motion, I also like the smell of the candle as well, it's not one of those over-powering-headache-inducing smells! I plan to use this candle as a centerpiece for our Valentine's Day dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment