Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Review of PowerTea Medley Gift Box Stash Tea Variety 45 Tea Bags

 
 My Amazon Review
4/5 Stars
 
My husband and I are pretty much happy with this sampler box. It has a interesting variety, I did not even know that Stash Teas had some of these flavors, and that is pretty neat considering I know there are so many. As I am writing this I am sipping on one of the teas coming from this box, it is called Christmas in Paris, and I like it, even though it is past Christmas. There are actually quite a few Christmas teas, if you are in to that sort of thing. I do not mind it so much since I prefer spice teas anyway. The teas come in a handy little box with some sticks of honey that give the teas a little more of a boost. It is fine that it does not come with a whole lot of honey sticks since we do not use them every time we have tea. The one thing I do not care for is that the individual tea packages look like they had been manhandled by several different people, they are all crumpled and such, what is up with that? But, it is still a decent mix of flavors to try out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment