Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Review of Clarks Women's Cosign Slip-On

 My Amazon Review
3/5 Stars

I got a size 11 although my feet are size 11.5, they stretched a little bit, but still were a little small. They look great and were wonderful when I'd walk around a lot, like at Disneyland, the zoo, or just at the mall. The only thing is that they made my feet SMELL REALLY BAD! I tried all sorts of ways to combat the smell, but eventually I had to throw away the insoles. Bad move. The insoles are specially designed just for this type of shoe (they have a bit of a heel), so when I bought some different-brand insoles, it was too low and my heel was rubbing against the back of the shoe and scrapping my skin creating sores. So, I glued together 3 different types of insoles, it still does not do the job properly, but it is better than nothing since I still love wearing them anyway. I wonder if anyone else ran into this problem? I suppose I could buy a brand new pair... but, I do not know if it is worth it...

Product link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004OR36W4?ref_=cm_rdp_product 
Review link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R2O7HZSNG817WW?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl


No comments:

Post a Comment