Friday, January 29, 2016

Review of the Eparé Electric Milk Frother

The Eparé Electric Milk Frother

My Amazon Review: 
5/5 Stars
The Eparé beats the rest! This milk frother does more than milk, it can do herbal teas (dry powder), Emergen-C (it does that really nicely), juice, and beer (yeah, want more of a head?). It's easy to hold, the button is at the right spot for the thumb (or mine at any rate). This makes our fifth frother. What happened to the others? They died and were buried in the trash without honors. Did they last long? Well, one lasted about a year, but not without its problems – like trying to kick-start the stupid thing. The Eparé, on the other hand, has no problems and I've had it for over 6 months. I only changed the batteries once! (although I do buy more expensive batteries for longer life). I love the motor, it's a little work horse that seems to enjoy working, not like the other brands that prefer to work part-time on welfare.

Another thing about it, compared to its sloth-like distant poor relatives, it only takes about 10 seconds or less to get a decent froth, of course if you want more, spin it some more, baby! Believe me, it is willing do so with a smile on its face (if it had a face). I also like the fact that it's battery-powered. Those ones you have to charge are for the birds, actually they are the equivalent of what birds leave behind.

The only drawback, and it's not with this awesome-most gizmo, it's the fact that it does not come with a case. I would like to better protect it... what else could make my chocolate milk become out of this world? I take care of it, but really.... A PLASTIC CASE, PLEASE!! That is about the only con I can think of. So, if not having case won't bug the living daylights out of you, by all means, get the best!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment