Friday, January 29, 2016

Review of Kleem Organic VITAMIN C SERUM





My Amazon review
5/5 Stars
 I have acne scars. Since being a teen, I just about tried everything to lessen the marks. Nothing worked. For years I gave up and scoffed at every new product some company boasted would work. About 2 months ago, my grandmother started trying this vitamin C serum on her face to help reduce your wrinkles. Of course, I rolled my eyes and thought she was took again by another scam. In about 1.5 months, I could see the difference myself. My jaw was dropping! She didn't look 21, but her wrinkles weren't as deep. Naturally, my thoughts were on my acne scars. Finally, I knew of a product that worked. When I first used it, I could feel it start to work on my skin, but in a gentle way. I've used some harsh chemicals before that just burned and irritated my skin, but didn't give the supposed results. I've already seen results happen before my eyes with my grandmother. Wow...! I finally found something to help my face look pretty again after 15 years...!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment